Okay I’ve been here at this point also . . . many times!
You’re out on the field carrying on your ministry, but for various reasons your funds start to dry up.
- The exchange rate changes against the dollar so you receive less out of the bank starting gate.
- Your costs go up.
- Donors change priorities and now you’re out!
- Donors move onto fixed income and funds drop.
- Donors pass on into eternity and funds stop.
- Donors forget to send you their monthly check . . . and you didn’t follow up with them. Ouch!
- And, heaven forbid, some donors drop you because you aren’t communicating well with them.
Whatever . . . your bottom line is going down, so it’s time to RE-IGNITE your fundraising efforts.
The Dynamic Partnership Development (DPD) training program helps you get back into Partnership Development. It also ensures your system for raising funds, communicating with donors, and not losing good people, is solidly in place. It moves you forward with new motivation, vision, and dynamic.
GET MOVING TO GET UP YOUR FUNDING!
IGNITE YOUR FUNDRAISING AGAIN!